Selected talks and paper presentations of Mr. Warrier are listed here.
- Significance of traditional knowledge and how to protect and preserve the same, National Seminar on the National Education Policy, 2016 organized by Bharatheeya Shikshan Mandal in association with Bharatheeya Vichara Kendram at Thiruvananthapuram (December 17, 2016)
- Bangladeshi Infiltration: Problems for India & How to tackle the same? Seminar organised by Vivekananda Study Circle (BVK), Thiruvananthapuram (June, 2017)
- Managing intellectual property rights, Workshop on “INNOVATION – The Bridge & Platform for Progress” organized by Centre for Intellectual Property Rights jointly with Gopakumar Nair Associates & Gnanlex LLP at Thiruvananthapuram (October 16, 2017)
- Public interest issues in Copyright, Two days’ National Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights: Problems & Prospects, organized by IQAC, Government Law College, Thiruvananthapuram (January 11 – 12, 2018)
- Legal and governance challenges to urban mobility and transport systems in India, at National Seminar on Smart Laws for Smart Cities: Agenda for reform, consolidation and codification at National Law School India University, Bangalore (October 29 – 30, 2018).
- Abuse of dominant position in copyright, at the National Seminar on Changing dynamics of intellectual property rights organized by the Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur at Nagpur (March 30, 2019).
- Economic perspective of intellectual property rights and the need of intellectual property management in India, at Two days National Seminar on Indian Economy organized by the Indian Council of Social Science Research in association with Bharatheeya Vichara Kendram at Ernakulam (January 15 – 16, 2019).
- Protection of Traditional Knowledge – Need of the Hour, Webinar (April, 2020)
- Abuse of dominance in the film industry, Webinar (May, 2020)
- Tips and strategies for writing a law book, Webinar (June, 2020)
- COVID 19 and futuristic approach to school education in India, Webinar (July, 2020)